Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Our First Woman President!

Yes folks, that's right... I've joined the bandwagon. I've changed my mind after all these many months and now I have brought myself to the position where I would be willing to vote for America's first woman president! Now, I'm not necessarily going to go out there and start trying to persuade all of my friends and family to vote along with me... but I think (for me at least) that I'm going to do it! I'm going to pull that lever and cast that vote for...

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Okay, when I saw the title of your post, I had to recheck the blog! I thought, "This is Jim Black's blog, isn't it?" And then I saw Mama and I laughed! Glad to see you haven't jumped to the dark side...although there's not much choice this year, is there?

Jenny said...

There better not be a larger than life standing poster of her in the guest room next time we come stay!!

Welcome to Jim's blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog... I hope you'll find it helpful, perhaps insightful or at least a little humorous. I hope to do several things through this blog... share pictures, thoughts, and funny stories... but also to converse back and forth about what we are reading in God's Word together. In preparing for Sunday's message each week, I am interested in hearing from you... what do YOU think about Sunday's text? What are your questions? Suggestions? Just click on the COMMENTS section and let's talk. I'll do my best to give you a "heads up" on upcoming lessons and I would greatly appreciate your thoughts. Thanks in advance!