Saturday, April 26, 2008

If you've been looking for me... I've been at the ballpark!

Yep, that's right. Just about every night for the last month we've been at the ol' ballpark. This year Andy and David are both playing so between practices, games and shuttling back and forth... we're spending quite a lot of time these days in the bleachers. I thought I would share some shots of the boys at their first games of the season. They've each played about 3 games so far. David had his first win today! He played incredible... three hits and even scored the winning run. We're still waiting on a win for Andy's team... but he played great today, too! He even got some time in the infield at second base even though he's the youngest on his team (and he did great!) They also look pretty sharp in their uniforms... all of this, of course, they get from their mother!



2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Fun! When are you planning to get Michael in baseball? I'm thinking about getting Hayley into t-ball next Summer but I didn't know if it was too soon. Reason I'm asking is 'cause Michael is the same age as Hayley.

Hope y'all are well!

Jim Black said...

Technically in our league Michael has two more years till he can play (when he's five) but my guess is that he'll be playing next year. He's got his natural ability from his momma!

Welcome to Jim's blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog... I hope you'll find it helpful, perhaps insightful or at least a little humorous. I hope to do several things through this blog... share pictures, thoughts, and funny stories... but also to converse back and forth about what we are reading in God's Word together. In preparing for Sunday's message each week, I am interested in hearing from you... what do YOU think about Sunday's text? What are your questions? Suggestions? Just click on the COMMENTS section and let's talk. I'll do my best to give you a "heads up" on upcoming lessons and I would greatly appreciate your thoughts. Thanks in advance!